APRIL 2021 MONTHLY UPDATE
A Note from the CEO
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God. Colossians 1:16
I have been cherishing in my heart this extraordinary gift of access to the truths contained in God’s Bible. This Holy Spirit-inspired Scripture was brought into the world to reveal the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation and how to live a life that is pleasing to Him. The Apostle Paul encourages us to let the word of Christ “dwell in us richly”. To dwell upon the word of Christ is to allow scripture to permeate every aspect of our lives and to control every thought, word and deed. May our lives be transformed by dwelling upon the truths of Scripture.
May we also be reminded that millions of oral learners in the world still do not have access to this word of Christ. Please consider joining us in prayer and financial support as we press forward with the Kingdom work of recording audio bibles for those who are waiting to hear God’s Word.
For our U.S. friends we ask you to join us for the National Day of Prayer May 6th to pray over the requests provided below as well as God’s will for the ministry of Davar.
-W. Mark Perkins, CEO
Audio Production Update
Nsenga - New Testament
Ewe - Full Bible
2020 Annual Report
Explore impact stories, hear from investors, watch video testimonials, and witness the growth that God has blessed us with!
Hausa Narrator, Nigeria
“We are praying that God would help you support this ministry to produce as many dialects as possible… to have the greatest impact.”
Prayers & Praises
We praise God for…
• his faithfulness in raising up generous givers who supported the recent completion and publication of six new audio recordings.
• his Bible that reveals the good news about Jesus Christ.
We ask God for…
• physical healing for some of our recording teams in India that are suffering after contracting the COVID virus.
• continued wisdom as we explore partnership opportunities with Bible distribution and engagement ministries.
• wisdom and guidance for our Board of Directors as we meet in early May.
• protection over the health of our recording teams and studio partners as they continue to record during an ongoing pandemic.
Help Provide the
Telugu Audio Bible
Help provide a full audio Bible for the 96 million Telugu speakers in India.